Wednesday 25 June 2014

No one has right to give opinion on Preity’s case: Rani

Rani Mukerji
"The only thing I would like to say is that her case is under investigation. This is not the right platform, it is a personal thing. I think when I do get a chance outside this place, I will be able to talk further on that and I don't like to comment on somebody else’s life. I don't think its right to comment and I don't think any person has the right to speak up or give an opinion," Rani said.

"She is a great person and a colleague of mine. We were fortunate to have worked in four films together. She used to tell me that she and I would marry in the same mandap, so that our weddings would be as successful as our films. But I beat her to that. I am waiting for Preity to get married…that would be a wonderful news to hear from her," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment