Wednesday 7 May 2014

I love Rohit Shetty films, have seen all his films at least three times: Partho Gupte

I love Rohit Shetty films, have seen all his films at least three times: Partho Gupte
Child actor Partho may have won glorious awards for his debut 'Stanley Ka Dabba', but he plans to take a break from films after his next release 'Hawaa Hawaai' in order to concentrate on his studies.

In 'Hawaa Hawaai', which is based on inline speed skating, the National-award-winning actor, 13, plays a determined rural boy, who never loses focus from his goal. Directed by his father Amole Gupte, the sports film will hit cinemas on May 9.

"For now I won't be acting in films as I want to study. I want to finish 9th and finish my school first. Then I want to study direction at New York University. I want to make films (when I grow up). I don't want to sound preachy but I want to make films that convey a message to people,"



From ibnlive News

No comments:

Post a Comment