Saturday 3 May 2014

Shilpa Shetty: I Would Rather Spend Time With My Son Than in Spa

Shilpa Shetty: I Would Rather Spend Time With My Son Than in Spa
Shilpa Shetty's IOSIS spa and wellness chain is branching out to tier-II and tier-III cities. The actress-turned-entrepreneur says the maximum potential for growth lies there as women have the means but feel "guilty" about stepping out of home only to "pamper" themselves. It's a feeling even she relates to as a mother.

Shilpa and her businessman husband, Raj, have a son named Viaan, who will turn two later this month.

In a freewheeling chat on her recent visit to the capital, Shilpa told IANS: "Despite owning a chain of spas, I call the lady home to get whatever beauty treatment I need!"

"Mumbai's traffic is awful, and rather than spending two hours in reaching a salon, I'd rather spend one hour getting a treatment, and the remaining hour with my son at home...


From ndtv News

No comments:

Post a Comment