Thursday 30 January 2014

Arshad Warsi gets injured on film set

Actor Arshad Warsi is recovering from a head injury while shooting for his upcoming film 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.

Warsi, 45, took to Twitter to inform his fans that he is doing well after the injury and is under observation of doctors.

"Big thank you to all of you who care for me. I am fine and under observation. All I can say is I was very lucky, I think God really loves me. Had a nasty fall on my head...," Warsi tweeted.

The actor, best known for his stint as Circuit in 'Munnabhai' series, will be next seen in the titular character of Michael Mishra in 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.

Directed by 'Matrubhoomi-A Nation Without Women' helmer Manish Jha, the comic film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Boman Irani in prominent roles.


From BS News

No comments:

Post a Comment